HT Transfers Shares of Optima Telekom to Telemach Hrvatska

HT Transfers Shares of Optima Telekom to Telemach Hrvatska

Foto: Depositphotos

Following the earlier announcement, Hrvatski Telekom and Zagrebačka banka closed the transaction of the sale of their shares in Optima Telekom. The new owner of Optima is Telemach Hrvatska, owned by United Group.

Since Telemach, after the signing of the Share Purchase Agreement, received all necessary regulatory approvals and since all other conditions for the closing have been met, HT and Zagrebačka banka signed the Share Transfer Agreement. HT holding (100% owned by Hrvatski Telekom) thus transferred its 17.41% stake and Zagrebačka banka transferred its 36.90% stake in Optima to Telemach Hrvatska. Telemach has now acquired a total of 54.31% of the stake in Optima.

More from category

Siemens Sold Its Commercial Vehicles Business

Siemens Sold Its Commercial Vehicles Business

22 May 2022 comment

Siemens has agreed to sell its Commercial Vehicles business to Meritor.

HPE to Open New Factory in the Czech Republic

HPE to Open New Factory in the Czech Republic

21 May 2022 comment

Hewlett Packard Enterprise announced it will build its first factory in Europe for next-generation high-performance computing and AI systems to accelerate delivery to customers and strengthen the region’s supplier ecosystem.

Component Shortages Affected Xiaomi's First Quarter Results

Component Shortages Affected Xiaomi's First Quarter Results

21 May 2022 comment

Xiaomi recorded sizeable drops in shipments and smartphone revenue in the first quarter of 2022.